As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- You Cannot Separate Selling from Negotiation
- Five Sales Compensation Problems that Need Urgent Attention
- How to Use Numbers to Increase Your Numbers: The Role of Data in Driving Sales
- Four Simple Ways to Retain Your Customer Base
- How Well Does Your Sales Team Know the Marketplace?
- Five Tips for High-Quality Meetings with Executive-Level Decision Makers
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.