As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Here Are Your Top Six Priorities for Sales Enablement in 2018
- What Does 2018 Have in Store for Sales?
- Why It Doesn’t Really Matter Which Sales Process You Use
- Seven Daily Habits to Quickly Crush Your Negative Thoughts
- Planning Your Sales Conversations with CIOs for 2018
- How to Unlock the Value of Inside Sales
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.