As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Why Sales Cannot Afford to Ignore the Early Part of the Buying Cycle
- Four Inside Sales Rules That Beg to Be Broken
- Mindset Training: Crush It with Emotional Selling
- How Sellers Can Combine Storytelling and Data to Win
- How Can Women in Sales Close the Gender Gap?
- Five Tips to Uncover Greatness in Your Sales Team
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.