As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Advice for a Sales Leader: How to Gain Control of Your Sales Pipeline and Forecast
- The Only Power Source that Really Matters in Your Company
- How to Become a Great Sales Coach
- Five Traits of Sales Leaders Who Always Beat Their Number
- The Truth about (Inside) Sales Call Coaching
- Are You Ready for These Shocking Changes in the Sales Profession?
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.