As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Three Tips to Improve Your Sales Coaching Skills
- Sales Management Advice for Turning Your B Players into A Players
- A Survival Guide for the Chief Revenue Officer: Your First 90 Days on the Job
- What Did Sales Organizations Do BSE (Before Sales Enablement)?
- How to Get Peak Sales Performance Without Micro-Managing
- You Cannot Separate Selling from Negotiation
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.