As a sales leader, do you ever feel like people want and need your leadership — but at the same time want to find fault with you? Hear what psychologist Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz has to say about the basic psychology of sales leadership in this video interview with Selling Power founder & CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Imagineering: How to Turn Your Dreams of Sales Success into Reality
- How to Get Better Results from Your Sales Compensation Plan
- When It Comes to Forecasting, Sales Managers Should Be Afraid of Commitment
- Seven Vital Questions You Need to Ask Your Reps Prior to Their Sales Calls
- Are You Building Relationships with Those Who Hold the Purse Strings?
- Using the Power of Attitude to Transform Sales Performance
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.