If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Here Are Your Top Six Priorities for Sales Enablement in 2018
- What Does 2018 Have in Store for Sales?
- Why It Doesn’t Really Matter Which Sales Process You Use
- Seven Daily Habits to Quickly Crush Your Negative Thoughts
- Planning Your Sales Conversations with CIOs for 2018
- How to Unlock the Value of Inside Sales
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.