If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Four Simple Ways to Retain Your Customer Base
- How Well Does Your Sales Team Know the Marketplace?
- Five Tips for High-Quality Meetings with Executive-Level Decision Makers
- Do You Have a Negative Mindset about Inside Sales?
- Five Scientifically-Proven Ways to Improve Your Sales Presentation
- Five Things Sales Leaders Do to Create High-Performing Teams
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.