If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- How to Get Peak Sales Performance Without Micro-Managing
- You Cannot Separate Selling from Negotiation
- Five Sales Compensation Problems that Need Urgent Attention
- How to Use Numbers to Increase Your Numbers: The Role of Data in Driving Sales
- Four Simple Ways to Retain Your Customer Base
- How Well Does Your Sales Team Know the Marketplace?
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.