If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
- Learn How to Validate Your Salespeople in Four Easy Steps
- How to Tell If Inside Sales is Right for Your Organization
- 5 Things Sales Leaders Should Never Say
- Three Things That Will Boost Your Brainstorming Meeting with Reps
- How to Help Your Reps Stand Out on Sales Calls
- How to Build a Great Relationship with a New Boss
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.