If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Imagineering: How to Turn Your Dreams of Sales Success into Reality
- How to Get Better Results from Your Sales Compensation Plan
- When It Comes to Forecasting, Sales Managers Should Be Afraid of Commitment
- Seven Vital Questions You Need to Ask Your Reps Prior to Their Sales Calls
- Are You Building Relationships with Those Who Hold the Purse Strings?
- Using the Power of Attitude to Transform Sales Performance
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.