If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- How to Sell a Service Mindset to Carnivore Salespeople
- Compassion Fatigue: It’s Here, It’s Real, and It’s Hurting Your Sales Game
- How the Best Sales Managers Control Time
- Your Most Valuable Selling Skill and Other Important Insights
- The High Value of Lifelong Learning
- Why Some Millennials Avoid Sales – and What You Can Do About it
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.