If you want to be a compelling leader, you need to inspire your team, challenge them, and tie their everyday activities to the larger vision for the company. In this video, former fighter pilot Waldo Waldman talks about a commanding officer whose “consistent passion and focus” inspired him to be a better fighter pilot — and why he thinks the secret of great leadership lies in one-on-one interaction.
TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Three Steps to Foster Sustainable, Predictable Revenue Growth
- How to Have Difficult Conversations with Your Sales Reps
- Three Ways B2B Sales Leaders Can Enable Channel Partner Success
- Five Mistakes That Can Sink Your Sales Kickoff
- Is Your Sales Rep Onboarding Program Broken?
- What Need Do You Fulfill for Your Customers?
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email email@example.com for details.