TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- The Truth about (Inside) Sales Call Coaching
- Are You Ready for These Shocking Changes in the Sales Profession?
- How to Empower Your Sales Managers to Coach and Train for Great Results
- Four Sales Pipeline Management Principles to Improve Close Rates
- Five Crazy Ways to Motivate and Inspire Your Sales Team
- Selling in 2017: Three Trends to Watch
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Tag Archives: customer relationships
By Lisa Earle McLeod Imagine two competing salespeople who are about to call on the same customer. Salesperson A is making his call at 10:00 a.m., and Salesperson B is making her call at 11:00 a.m. Before they go into … Continue reading
What is the number one problem that stands between your sales reps and prospects? Chances are that their sales messages fizzle in the marketplace. Prospects don’t know you, your company or your product; they don’t understand your message; a… Continue reading
The Harvard Business Review article, “Selling is Not About Relationships,” (the title is misleading) categorizes sales people into 5 buckets:
Relationship Builders focus on developing strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across… Continue reading