TOP 100 LEADERSHIP BLOGS WINNERS
- Imagineering: How to Turn Your Dreams of Sales Success into Reality
- How to Get Better Results from Your Sales Compensation Plan
- When It Comes to Forecasting, Sales Managers Should Be Afraid of Commitment
- Seven Vital Questions You Need to Ask Your Reps Prior to Their Sales Calls
- Are You Building Relationships with Those Who Hold the Purse Strings?
- Using the Power of Attitude to Transform Sales Performance
AboutThe Selling Power Sales Leadership Blog showcases insights, ideas, advice about issues related to B2B sales and marketing. Posts are written by top-level sales and marketing leaders across all industries. The blog is run by the editors of Selling Power magazine and SellingPower.com. If you're interested in contributing, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Tag Archives: customer relationships
By Lisa Earle McLeod Imagine two competing salespeople who are about to call on the same customer. Salesperson A is making his call at 10:00 a.m., and Salesperson B is making her call at 11:00 a.m. Before they go into … Continue reading
What is the number one problem that stands between your sales reps and prospects? Chances are that their sales messages fizzle in the marketplace. Prospects don’t know you, your company or your product; they don’t understand your message; a… Continue reading
The Harvard Business Review article, “Selling is Not About Relationships,” (the title is misleading) categorizes sales people into 5 buckets:
Relationship Builders focus on developing strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across… Continue reading